i haven’t met my goals yet. i know, that’s a shock, right? Just kidding, of course i haven’t. i haven’t even really set goals yet. It hasn’t even been 2 weeks since i decided to change my life in some radical ways.
i was prepared to come over here and yell at myself for not having done better, but that’s neither fair nor productive. So instead, i’ll make a list of some of the things i did this week:
- Treated my partner (MP) well
- Posted a blog post every day
- Increased movement through activities
- Reduced mindless eating
- Enjoyed email exchanges with a Dom-friend
- Continued to enjoy emailing with old HS friend
- Planned some ways to improve home environment
- Finished most things needed for work success
- Had one day with significantly improved concentration and productivity using apps
- Cleaned kitchen, made bed most days, did laundry, put clothes away
- Read a bunch of other people’s blogs
- Read some erotica that Dom-friend suggested
- Started a fet life profile
- Made a new friend in blog world
- Did my volunteer work, including a training for new volunteers
- Raised over $250 in pledges for a good cause
- Had lunch out twice with friends
- Joined Kinky Jungle
- Started a new learning project
That’s not too shabby, is it? So of course now i want to set goals for next week. My urge is to set 350 goals, but no, i’m not going to do that. Just a few.
- Use the stay-focused apps at least 2 hours at least 4 days
- Eat 2-3 meals and no more than one small snack daily
- Exercise formally at least 3 days
- Spend 45-60 minutes being active at least 3 days
- Work on/ maybe finish taxes
- Do one blog post for one of my other blogs
i can keep doing the other stuff too, or find new things to do, and next week i’ll make another accomplishment list and check in on my goals.
6 thoughts on “Check-in 4-3-16”
Admirable. You are making an effort.
I enjoy reading your posts and fiction. Glad to see you back, and it always helps to see how someone else handles their life challenges. Everyone’s may be different, but I find that I am also doing some similar things during my personal transition. Thank you for a blog that lets me know I am not alone.
Thank you for reading, and for commenting!! It’s also nice for me to know that others are doing similar things.
Keep after it. Small steps equal large results………..
Thanks! You’re so right!