(With apologies to M for not writing “something for us to enjoy.”) 🙄 😘
Things I appreciate today:
- My weekend away!! Omg, soooo much.
- While I was away, I did this ritual I saw on the Daily OM to clear my chakras. It was pretty lovely.
- I’m settling into my new normal. I seem to have enough work from the two agencies I’m currently contracting with to be pretty ok without feeling like I need to work all the time. That means I’m not even thinking about trying to market my own business, and I’m ok with that. It still feels odd – it’s been years since I wasn’t feeling pressured to do a bunch of things most of the time. That might change of course, but for now, it feels pretty good.
- I have time to play with some things just for the fun of it. Like I’m doing some work on archetypes, and just ordered my first deck of Tarot cards. I’m almost through with all the classes I was taking in October and only have one more coming up in January.
- My dental work, which has been strung out over the last couple of years, is at a point that’s comfortable and I can take a break from it without feeling crushing anxiety.
- My relationship with MP is not what I want or need and it’s likely that it won’t last forever, but there’s nothing I
can doam going to do about that right now so I can just note it, acknowledge it, and move on.
- Overall, I’m at a resting point. I can’t imagine that it will last forever, but I’m going to enjoy it while I’m here.
- It’s a beautiful day here, warm and sunny, we’re all healthy (knock on wood) and about as happy as we can expect to be. Living the dream…
Hope you and yours are well and happy. 💜 Here’s are a couple of picture from my time away. 💜