For fucks sake – oh wait, no, that would be FFS. FFF is For Fit Friday, started by my friend Fondles! And i was supposed to post my goals yesterday, only I didn’t even think about it til I saw abby’s post today.
But i was traveling and working and i pretty much lost track of everything. Sigh.
Goals. I am good at creating goals. So here we go.
- Eat less
- Use my stupid Fitbit to count calories
- Reduce carbs and sugar. Cut the obvious ones. Pasta. Ice Cream.
- Eat 3 meals and 1 snack per day – no more.
- Move more
- Pay attention to my stupid Fitbit when it tells me to move to get my 250 steps/hr (when possible.)
- Do some kind of yoga once a week.
- Use the gift certificate I have for 3 free yoga classes
- Do some kind of dance once a week
- Do a walking video twice a week
- Spend 20-30 minutes organizing stuff at least 4 day/week
- At least twice a week, do one of the many things on my to-do list that I’ve been putting of doing.
Ok, now i’ll go record all this in my Dragontree Planner. See ya next Friday!! Or sooner, maybe.